Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Years

We had a delightful Christmas, the kids were totally spoiled; and it was fun to talk with my little brother, who is on his mission in Eureka California.  It was also really nice to have an hour long church meeting, especially since they had some new toys to keep them occupied and the company of their favorite people sitting next to us. Thinking back it was a really long day but it was so nice to spend it together as a family. We have a new year and yet another anniversary coming up, which I should do something special for....
 a while back we visited the tree house with Liv and Aspen and of course the kids had a great time.

I've started de-cluttering this house and boy is it cluttered. This January I'm gonna hit it hard and make it look like a minimalist lives here, with the hopes of perhaps putting it up for sale sometime in February. I'm thinking that will probably be my goal for 2012, "sell this house". When I get it looking really shabby I'll take some pics and share.
Since it is entirely impossible for me to put my cameras cord in the same place each time I find and use it, I will have to share my families Christmas day pictures at another time.
Have a wonderful new year!

No comments: