Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Easter Dresses

I would like to sew an Easter dress for makayla so I've been online looking at patterns and all of these are my favorites, I just need to choose one to start with... these came from butterick, McCalls, and Vogue
Makayla said this dress is the princess and the frog dress

the top three are from Vogue (obviously)






so i love the vintage looking dresses and i want to make one for me




so that one turned out way smaller than i thought it would

the patterns range from $5 to about $10 so their really not too expensive and i could always use them again for other dresses, let me know what one you like!

2 comments:

Kyle, Cassie and Kids said...

I love the first one and the last one! I also love all of the ones for you! They are so adorable,I can't wait to see your finished dresses, so be sure to post! Good Luck...

AMIT said...

Beautiful dresses.

home based data entry