Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Physical Test: PASSED

So I'm really excited and have to kinda brag about my husband :). Yesterday there were 218 people who took the written test and today Jared found out that only 78 people passed the written test. I'm so proud of him for just that but today he took his physical test and met all of the requirements and passed that also! He has been training for quite some time and here is how he did.
Required amount; Jareds results
Vertical jump 16 inches; 22 1/2 inches
Bench 121 (75% of his weight); 135 lbs
1.5 mile run 15:54 ; 13:15 minutes
Push ups 25; 27
sit ups 35 in a minute; 35

He now has a scheduled behavioral assessment test and an Oral Interview.
I'll keep you posted still!

2 comments:

Kevin and Cassie Cardon said...

That's really exciting! We can't wait to see how the rest goes! Good Luck!

Bonnie said...

YAY!!!! I hope he gets the job, there's no reason you guys should be in this position anymore. Keep us posted on how he does. I think he keeps calling, but I don't recognize the #, no messages get left either. Tell him sorry if it's him. Good Luck!!!