Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Jareds new job

so i typed half of a post and then i realized i was in Jareds pointless blog. Its pointless because he hasn't put one post up so its basically an empty page. I don't have any Easter pictures yet but hopefully will be getting some up soon. My mom bought makayla a super cute dress for Easter so i'm excited to show you sometime. I'm currently waiting for a hair cut to show up, i have no idea when she'll be here which is frustrating, i'd really like to take a nap and now i realize i really could have. Makayla is sleeping and with my luck the appointment will come when makayla wakes up so I'll have to wrestle a child and cut hair. Jared started a training for a new job yesterday, he will be selling an air filter thing and after 3 months he'll be able to have medical benefits with this company. So we'll see how it all goes. He still wants pretty badly to be a cop but we haven't heard back from Ogden City so were thinking we wont. I'd like him to get as much of his schooling out of the way while he is working this job. It should be easier for him to do because he'll have the schedule of 1 to 9 Monday thru Friday. Awesome Makayla is awake, and the appointment is still not here. I feel a lot better as far as finances go so that is a really good thing, I've been worried about money since December and its nice to relax a little. I'm still training consistently for the ragnar, i have 10 weeks left before the race, its gonna be crazy. That is my little update and i'll get pictures posted when i can!

1 comment:

Kevin and Cassie Cardon said...

That's awesome about Jareds job, keep working hard for the ranger I'm sure you'll do great!