Tuesday, March 31, 2009

because i'm crazy bored!!!!

Makayla and i getting ready for church
she loves her beads and her toothbrush




she sits in the sink while i style her hair


so this post has nothing to do with the pictures i just haven't put very many up of Makayla lately and i thought you'd like to see how big she is getting.
Oh i dont know what it is the past few days i've really needed something to occupy my time and there has been nothing. I got so bored today that i went to the gym to bike and run and watch the biggest loser without the sound. I getting to the point that i'm tired of being worried about Jared finding another job, its just so out of my circle of influence (high school sports psycology class) and i'm wasting my energy on it. I think that another reason i'm bored is because jared works all day then goes to school till 8 at night and i'm stuck at home unable to go anywhere thanks to my lame-o car that doesnt work. I wish it would stop snowing then i could have more to do!

1 comment:

C and C Young said...

Those pictures are so cute! I'm so sorry you guys are having a rough time. I'll send prayers and happy thoughts your way. I was the recipient of many of those last year...2008 was not very kind to us in the job department either.