Thursday, March 26, 2009

couple of suits



So my cute friend Carrie asked if i wanted to make a couple of suits to sell at the tanning salon/boutique that she works at, and I thought that would be something fun to do so I've made two suits. If they sell i'll get the chance to perhaps make some more suits with different patterned fabrics and styles and kinda go from there. So here is a picture of the 2 suits i made, i'm gonna make some cute tags for them tonight but i need to come up with a fun name for this little swim line.
this is the back of the first one

4 comments:

Jess and Kip said...

I love them! I really think you'd make a ton of money selling these. Good luck on the name!

Staci said...

I would totally buy from you. Way to go!!

Carrie said...

I am so excited to pick them up!! They are DARLING Zjani :) I'll see ya tomorrow!! XOXO

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

How much are you selling them for? I need a new suit this year. I wanted a Modbe suit, but I just can't bring myself to spend that much on a swimsuit. I love yours they are adorable.