Wednesday, March 11, 2009

spring fever




today i've been looking at swimwear online and i found several cute tankinis that would be really fun to own. So if you have spring fever also and want to check out some modest cute suits check out these websites. personally i'm going to price out how much it would be to buy the fabric and a pattern and sew my own just cuz i cant justify at the moment spending 54 dollars on just a top. I'll let you know how that all goes but here are some pics of what i would buy. The websites that i found these on are..





3 comments:

Bonnie said...

those are so fetchin cute!! i hope yours turns out the way you want. you would look sizzlin hot in it!! ;)

Carrie said...

So I totally know the girl in one of those pictures. I used to work with her...she is a model for Hapari...her name is Hillary and she is the one sitting down with the long long beautiful brown hair (which is real by the way) and shes not looking at the camera...neat that I know her huh?

Steven and Caitlin said...

I love those limericki swimming suits, but they are expensive you are smart to make your own.I have always wanted to make my own so let me know how it goes. We finally have a blog. Check it out! pacesetters2006.blogspot.com
love ya!
Caitlin