Friday, November 14, 2008

slickdeals.net


me and my little bro Elder Zach Dame

way gummy smile!


My family and the dog





























I'm creating a book from snapfish for free, i'm only gonna have to pay for shipping which is 7 dollars, its a 20 page book and since makayla loves books i'm making one of her "adventures". this deal is good until this saturday night at 12:59 am so all you have to do if your interested is registar on slickdeals which is free and check the home page for the free book. I'm excited cuz there are soo many choices so when i get it you will have to see how it turns out. Also i got some pictures from my mom that i promised to post but never did so here are some cute pictures taken before my bro left.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

You look super cute in that blue shirt and those jeans!

Bonnie said...

cute pictures!! you are looking way skinny, i'll get there some day. :-)

KiMbErLy~eRiN said...

yesterday snapfish had free shipping on all items but it was only yesterday!! too bad i didn't read your blog sooner I could have told you!

Jess and Kip said...

That is cool about sickdeals.net, I think I'm going to have to check it out.

Kevin and Cassie Cardon said...

Those pics are so cute... I should have read your blog earlier so I could have gotten that deal! Oh well I'll still check it out!