Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Makeup clearance

hey all nordstroms is buying the ELF (eyes, lips, face) brand and repackaging it to say nordstroms, so there is really awsome deals on the ELF makeup most things are a $1.00 a peice and they have a huge variety of makeup here is the link, the only sucky thing is that shipping is $6 something but if you go in with a sister or friend and split the shipping then its not a bad deal. check it out i'm splitting shiping with my mom, i'm so far getting $16 dollars worth of makeup and its kinda exciting. > <http://www.eyeslipsface.com/shop.asp>



oh i guess you can also get the makeup at target for a 1.00 too so one way or another its department store makeup at dollar store prices, they have some cute package sets and that's
some of the stuff that I'm getting.
smokey eyes $5.00

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

sad to say i did that too and spent about $25 and the makeup is not the best quality. it's ok, but not that great. :(

Megan Passey said...

Thanks for the tip. I think I'll talk to Becca and my Mom on it.

We have the same marriage ticker!

Kevin and Cassie Cardon said...

Awesome, me and Jess will have to check it out! Thanks-