Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ELECTION!

Its the day of truth, if you will, its actually really dark outside and its only 5:55. You know I kinda have hope but I do think that its a long shot, I keep thinking silent majority. yesterday I was super annoyed and upset about the ad that is on you tube against prop 8, I totally feel like it was mainly against the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I don't have personal experience serving a mission but I imagine it is a hard thing to do, I hope that the missionaries in California don't have a harder time talking to people with this ad out now. The ads I've seen for prop 8 have been done in good taste and have explained their position without throwing dirt at any ones beliefs and values. I know they want the opportunity to choose to be married but families want the opportunity to have their children attend school without the worry about they are being taught. Its a control issue and I hope that people in California will do whats best for the family. Well Jareds home and i think that is all i wish to say about that, stay classy!

1 comment:

Jess and Kip said...

I love your blog Zjani! It's so cute and your little girl is getting so big and is adorable!!!