Sunday, September 30, 2012

whats happened- a picture update

 This summer we bought a very fine swimming pool for the kids to cool off in and they loved it.
 The kids being bored in our dessert of a backyard found some "sand" to keep them busy until we finally installed a real sand box. They would need baths multiple times a day because of their discovered sand box and you can see why.
 I actually let them paint with their finger paints, this is picture proof.
 my little guy keeps growing...
 and growing
 We went to the peach day parades, Konnor took a nasty spill about a week before and this a remnant of his facial damage. He loved the parades, he makes the little things so enjoyable because he is always so excited and says such silly things.
 Our place for the peach day parade, such a pretty backdrop, for the longest parade I have ever attended. We left when there were still 23 more entries to go!
 Me and the kids visited the cabin, my mom really didn't want to be in the picture, I guess that I'll have to be more sneaky next time.
 My pretty blue eyed girl
 Blake helped Konnor shoot the BB gun while we were up there, Konnor thought that was really cool.
 taking a ride on the quads
 Makayla turned 5 and the Monday before her birthday we went as a family to color-me-mine where she painted a ceramic princess, and Konnor painted a lady bug bank that he picked out.
 Birthday Girl!

 Konnor painting his bank
 My first attempt at frosting a cake with homemade fondant, she loved her cake!
 We had a tea party in place of breakfast for Makayla's birthday, the kids thought it was neat.
 We celebrated further by attending Box Elder County Fair.

and that is what has happened in the past 2 months that I hadn't shared yet.

4 comments:

jbroclayto said...

How does everything you touch just turn to gold! Share your secrets! :) I love the cake!

Megan Passey said...

Your cake looked great! That was a first attempt? amazing! I love Mackaylas hair as well. It's so long and beautiful!

Liv said...

I want a tiara on my next birthday cake.

Natalie said...

You are amazing!