Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Thoughts and such

Today we had another showing, the buyers are going back and forth with us right now and so I'm anxiously awaiting for news on the offer tonight. So I had an appointment and still would be around during the showing, so the lady came through with the realitor, then left then she came back with her daughter and told me that I did a great job on this house. I said thank you, I have it all just how I want it and now I'll be moving, She then said that she hopes that the current buyers sale falls through because she wants our place. I love hearing that other people love my home too. It has been 5 and a half years of piecing it all together, and scrimping and saving for the next project on the list and I truely do have it how I envisioned it should be. One way or another we will most likely be able to sell our place. I did get some good news yesterday, it looks like we can qualify for the mortage on the house we have agree'd upon. Its in Hooper and it needs a world of help but I'm so excited for a project and can't wait to place a bid on it. I talked with the nieghbor of the house we like and she gave us more insight to the home and its previous owners. Funny thing is that she not only knows my inlaws, she may have taught my husband in preschool! I have a good feeling about the place and hopefully we can secure it before someone else does. When we start bidding I'll give you more details of the place and possibly pics, but I really don't want to advertise the place until its almost mine!

No comments: