Sunday, April 22, 2012

Brigham City

This up coming week is gonna be a duesy, we should be closing on our home this Thursday then we have 72 hrs to be moved out. Which means we will be renting somewhere, and storing our un- necessities at a storage unit near our future house. The future house may be in Brigham City if all goes well and we are actually able to get the contract on the house. We've made our offer and I'm hoping we'll hear back from the bank (who owns the property) early this week. I'm Leary about giving the home anymore advertising because we lost the last property that we I spent a lot of time getting bids for and making arrangements on in Hooper. Its a bummer but I'm getting over it. I even took Makayla to the Kindergarten Round Up at the school there in anticipation that we would be moving to Hooper. After this week we will not have Internet until we move into our future home (I'm guessing a month or so) which means that I'm unsure how in the heck I will be spending my time without Internet or household projects to do. Actually I'm gonna try to potty train Konnor during the transition with all of my "free time".... I hate potty training. If we get the contract before I lose the Internet I'll post pictures of the new place, If not, in a month or so you'll get a visual of it. If your really curious (I always am) its on a .25 acre lot in Brigham City, it is under 100K and has around 1844 or so square feet, you can go look it up on your preferred real estate website. Wish us luck, I really don't want to go house shopping anymore (its not so fun when you have limited funds).

3 comments:

Anita said...

Is it the one with the red fireplace? If so, I like all the kitchen cabinets!

z&jarnold said...

ya it has the red fireplace. The kitchen is pretty new, which is always nice!

Liv said...

Can't beat an updated kitchen! It looks like a cute house. I hope things go well with the new dates and everything!