Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Emotions, the good the bad and the ugly

Hey so I'm at a calm tonight because I finished one of the 3 papers I need to write for my DANCE class... who writes papers for dance? Anyway, I just want to share my crazy emotions even though they are perfectly useless to anyone else :) This past Saturday Jared and I went for a drive looking at a couple of houses for sale in the clearfield/ Layton area, and we ran across one that I had told Jared about but he had completely dismissed because he thought it was in a bad part of town. So by complete accident we drove by it and I made him turn around to check it out and see if it really was the house I had thought was a pretty good deal (its 95,000), so we walked around the yard and looked in windows and he thought it was great especially in comparison with the 160,000 house we originally went out to look at. So we get ourselves excited about really nothing because we don't even have our house up for sale, Jared has yet to have a permanent job position at work and I really don't know if he will want to find a job (far away) drafting once he has his degree by July. But even though theres all these reasons why we should totally cool our jets and see how everything turns out come July, I really just want to deep clean the whole house and put it on the market. While checking out the pictures of the house I noticed another house just around the corner that is a rambler style with .8 of an acre of land for just 4,000 more and I also began scheming how I would fix it up and how great that would be... I think I'm a remodelaholic. So all this time I should be focused on school but instead I'm being a dreamer with a desire to put my children to bed in separate rooms and have my husband 20 minutes closer to work, let alone not be awakened after my husbands left to work (he leaves super early) by a crazy guy screaming profanities outside the house. All would be good, but yet were gonna be here through the holidays cause I imagine that would be a hard time to sell a home. 
On a good note school will be over in 5 weeks! Then I feel like I can devote more quality time with my children and focus on being a better mom.

2 comments:

JeNnA said...

It is super exciting, once you get a visual of a house you wanna decorate it over and over in your head and it drives you crazy cause you just wanna put your hands on it! good luck with your last 5 weeks of school! I seriously think you are AMAZING!!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I had to laugh about the paper comment for dance. lol. People are always surprised that there should be an intellectual side to dance and choreography along with the physical. I was a dance major in college and wrote more papers for my dance classes than any other classes overall. Especially in the lecture dance classes like 20th century dance history, choreography, teaching techniques etc. If you want any help with any more dance papers let me know. I still have most of my papers. Which dance class are you taking? I need to take another one especially since I'm not teaching right now.