Sunday, November 13, 2011

diaper box gifts

So this is gonna sound super cheap, thats because it literally is. I'm thinking and partway doing some gifts for the kids made out of diaper boxes. The one i'm working on right now is a fabric barn type of tote for konnor, I've been taking pictures so i'll show you the finnished product when its finnished. What I was thinking would be good for Makayla is a baby doll bed made from a diaper box, she doesn't have a bed for her dollys yet and I could really soup up a diaper box for that intended purpose. I may have to go buy some fabric for it but we'll see what I can come up with....

2 comments:

JeNnA said...

I think it sounds great, especially with your mad talent!!!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Doesn't sound cheap to me! One of Brogan's favorite toys right now is a box he made me turn into a "boat" no one else would think it was anything but a box with some parts cut off and turned into oars (or sometimes wings). It is covered in his drawings and he LOVES IT. It may be just a box, but to him its a world of imagination. We even moved it with us from Idaho to CA. lol.