Thursday, September 1, 2011

I should be sleeping

This semester is a killer, I have to do math at least 4 nights a week, my interior design class wants two assignments turned in each saturday, my tbe class wants an assignment each week, my dance has me doing a chapter assignment each week and a large group project with 2 concert reports for the whole semester. And finally i haven't touched my part d class, it only wants 6 assignments done the first one is due in 2 weeks. Usually the first two weeks of class are overwhelming then everything irons itself out, but I'm thinking this wont be the case since my classes are so freaking needy! Speaking of needy... I went to buy some diapers late tonight and decieded to pick up some meat too so that my husband will come home at nights. He told me tonight that I let him down because I made waffles for dinner, and he hates waffles for dinner. It would have been funny if he hadn't been so serious about it... jerk. I think he thinks I have a secret freezer stocked full of steaks hidden somewhere in this small house and I refuse to play texas roadhouse for him. I'm having a hard time figuring out my priorities right now, I dont do what I naturally want to do, i'm still the robot maid that does all the housework and laundry, weeding and watering, child caring and feeding, dog feeding and walking. I dont feel like I have a small moment to myself or that i'm being selfish with my time even right now its almost 1a.m. and i should be sleeping. Being a mom is crazy, being a student mom with a job attached to her house is difficult at best. So my question is why can't you freaking be greatful for WAFFLES? ( I kinda wish i could just spend the day playing texas roadhouse, maybe when i'm old.)

2 comments:

Liv said...

i'm so glad kev doesn't care about food. that would be what would push me over the edge.

jbroclayto said...

I love waffles for dinner! Tell your hubby he's crazy!!!
Good luck with the semester