Friday, September 9, 2011

He snagged a job!

Jared got a customer service job in SLC today! His first day is on the 26th of September, which is still two weeks away. I just sent him out to find a fast food job until then, we'll see if he can get hired anywhere quick so were not waiting till the 26th. The job pays the same as the last which is good but it is gonna be a long commute which I don't think anyone likes. He will be riding Front Runner then Traxs to get out to where the E center is for this new job. I'm relieved that we have a starting date for employment, things could still change if he hears back from the other places he's applied but it will be okay if he doesn't hear back.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I was worried that he wouldn't find one very soon. Are you both still going to school? I ask because if he is at Weber he can get the free UTA pass.

Anonymous said...

Lovely to fine your blog, thanks for the share.....


Job Duties