Friday, May 22, 2009

its been awhile

so i did type out a whole post and then it decieded to not save it and i didn't care to write it again so that is why it is taking me so long to post anything. i dont have much good news its been an off week for me and jared, were just not getting along. It doesn't help that i'm crazy emotional :) but maybe next week will be better. I have to give a talk in sacrament meeting on fasting, and i also am teaching yw too this sunday, so i've got alot to prepare. I'm hoping that everyone will have plans this weekend and the church will be empty when i give my talk. We usually go camping on Memorial day weekend and i'm really kinda sad that i'm not, although i may throw up the tent in the back yard this weekend anyway and pretend like i'm camping. I wish i had a firepit then it would seem like the real thing only with flushing toilets and a fridge. I'm no longer working in bountiful, the second day not a soul came in and i pretty much decieded this was not worth our time. I'm rather happy about not being there though, my house really went to pot and so did my mood the days that i worked. (i know i totally sound like such a baby but its the honest truth). I've been reading pride and prejuduce, I really like Mr. Darcy and besides all the big words i understand it pretty well :). well thats my brief update!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I'm sorry you've been very emotional..it makes me sad to hear that. I wish that we went camping this weekend too, but of course I am stuck at work, not enjoying the holiday with family. So Sat night we got our tent and slept in the backyard and roasted mallows for s'mores. We will have to get together and have a little cook out with the fire!! Lets get together for lunch sometime.