Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our little one on the way

So this weekend i will be 14 weeks pregnant and that pretty much puts me in the clear as far as normal miscarriages go, and because i'm alot like my mom i keep my pregnancies mostly to myself until around this time. As far as due dates go i'm due November 28th which is a day after Jared's birthday so he is excited to possibly have a birthday buddy. Today i have another Dr's appointment so i'm excited about it, but i'm also worried about taking Makayla with me, because Jared is working so she is pretty bad at not being curious and getting into stuff.. But i'm sure we'll survive. This new baby will be 9 months old when my little brother gets back from his mission so that is kinda crazy. Zachary and all the boys in my family think i'm having a boy, he even told me in an e-mail that he will be looking for something cool to send to "him" from Africa. I'm not going to be running the Ragnar which makes me really sad, but they did add more miles to each leg of the run so it would have been a harder thing to do, plus it is going to be hot during the day runs and i have to be careful to not get overheated. Oh well next year. So this is the first ultrasound picture i got and i probably wont be getting more for awhile but i do get a DVD of the ultrasound each time i go in.

11 comments:

C and C Young said...

Congrats!!! That is so fun!

KiMbErLy~eRiN said...

How exciting! Congrats!! my House is on 35th near Harrison. Its a good quiet area.

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Congradulations! hope you are feeling well. One of the other cousins just got his call to Africa. I can't remember who though. He called Jeremy the other day.

I think I'm definantly going to have you make me a swim suit, because we are moving into a new apartment with a pool in about a month. it would be nice to have one that actually fits me. You said $35 right? I am just waiting until we can afford it.

Ashlee said...

Congratulations Zjani! I can't wait to see your new baby and I bet it's another girl. :)

Anita said...

Congratulations! I'm glad that you are feeling better and I hope the rest of your pregnancy is an easy one.

Bonnie said...

YAY you went public!!! I have been biting my tongue to keep it quiet, my tongue is actually quite sore!! That's too bad you won't be able to run, just do lots of walking. I hope for your sake it's a boy, it will be nice to have one of each!!

Steven and Caitlin said...

We are excited for you guys! I am glad that I got to see you at old Navy! I know your only 14 weeks, but you don't even look pregnant. I had no idea! Congrats!

Annie said...

Congrats! That is very exciting!

Anonymous said...

congrats Zjani! That is such great news. Hope all is going well for you.

Liv said...

congratulations!

Staci said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. I am getting baby hungry but we are waiting to try for another one. Woo hoo for you guys!!