Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holiday Rut

Only 14 more days till Christmas and I am already tuckered out. I have 3 more people on my list to shop for and they're all the hardest ones to do so. I still need to get Jared something, my in laws something and my parents something, Ugh. I swear it would be easier if I was loaded but that is never the case so I'm trying to find a crafty gift for both my parents and in laws. I just picture my MIL turning up her nose to everything I think of and that doesn't help me all that much.. November I was doing good hammering out my projects but December has been a drag, my prime time for getting things done (at night) finds me wanting to sit on the couch and do NOTHING. I get so much done in the morning I just need to figure out a way to do stuff then. I'm thinking about making the rachel ray style oven mitts for my family, (they have one oven mitt to their name, and I made them purchase it because they had none), I broke their hand mixer a couple years back and my mom has yet to replace it so I may add that to my list with a treat they can just pop in the oven. But his family is sooo hard, I'm thinking about making a thing of frozen cookie dough balls that they can just pop in the oven and perhaps a wreath I'll probably print our newest family picture for them to update the one that they have also. I plan on making Jared a sports blanket, its gonna cost a fortune for just a blanket but he's been wanting one for a long time now other than that I'm really not sure what to get him. I wish I could give him (and me) a night out at a nice hotel, but that's not in the cards for this year. Now to find the motivation to get it all done before I really don't have time...

No comments: