Saturday, December 8, 2012

Family Picture Time

 Today we braved the bitter cold (34 degrees) to get some family pictures taken for both our home and Christmas card. My sister was our photographer and did a great job, after we were all done she let us all know that she was never going to have 3 kids :). The kids really did great for how freezing it was. We all left our coats on, so my fussing over what everyone was going to wear really didn't matter. We took the pictures at Union Station, which is also the place were Jared and I originally met, so I guess it has some significance. Out of about 200-300 pictures these were what I chose to be the winning shots, although the others certainly were amusing. I edited these in ipiccy if you are curious but I am not an expert at these things so if I've done it all wrong I wouldn't be suprised.










3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Zjani you are so pretty!!! I kind of like you :)

Anita said...

They turned out REALLY cute!!

Steven and Caitlin said...

Your family pictures are so cute!