Tuesday, July 24, 2012

38 weeks

This is a boobing post, if you aren't interested in my whining just skip this one :)
Pregnancy is for the birds. Man I am so done with this whole thing. I hate the heartburn, and I hate my ribs hurting so bad, I hate not being able to bend over very well. I don't like that my kid is much faster than me and that I only have two pairs of shoes that fit. I have 6 days left till my scheduled induction, and you'd think I could manage six days but I'm losing my mind. My babies are quite comfortable with riding out the whole pregnancy inside of me and don't offer to arrive early on their own. I do have my last Dr's appointment bright and early tomorrow morning, I kinda wish she would say head on over the the hospital the baby is coming, but I'm not that lucky. I should just sit back and relax, enjoying the last couple days of me having a hand for each of my children. I don't know that I am capable of relaxing though. I keep thinking maybe if I do this... the baby will come, so for that reason I can't sit still. I'm not the type to try caster oil though, I already feel nauseous and we don't need to add cleaning out my bowels to the whole unpleasantness. I have a whole basement that needs to be finished being gutted and nobody will let me do it pregnant, so that is also another reason why I am losing my mind. I also have two kids who do not go to sleep at a decent hour and I don't know what to do to make them stay in bed. In fact one just came back down to me and it is 10:52, so now I have to go put him back in bed. Wish me luck making it the next 6 days...

1 comment:

Megan Passey said...

I did the castor oil with Tafton. I would NOT recommend! Good luck with the last few days!