Saturday, June 23, 2012

Just an update

I really like Brigham City so far. We have some really awesome neighbors and friends who have been so helpful with the whole moving process. So far we have installed a new fridge, 2 window ac units, a kitchen faucet and a washing machine. I accidentally helped Jared break our other washer, its what happens when your running on little sleep and you don't think things through like you should. But hey its really cool to have a new washer, we were given one from his brother when we first moved into our Ogden home and I'm unsure how long they had owned the washer but it was well loved. I'm hoping we can slow down the spending this coming week. We have yet to get a garbage can, which makes us look like the Klampets. Hopefully on Monday we will finally get our can. Its so nice they have a green waste garbage can, and I definitely know how to fill up a green waste can, and its only $4 something extra a month. We moved in on Tuesday and have been busy taking care of everything since. Today is founders day and I finally put on some makeup for the first time this week, I have been meeting all my new neighbors looking like a giant pregnant slob. My ankles look like tree trunks, which is depressing, I wish I could wear long pants to hide them but then I would melt with the heat. I just have a couple more weeks left in this pregnancy and my belly is slowing me down or maybe just making everything more difficult. When we finally get the Internet at our place I'll post the progress of the place!

No comments: