Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Its all gonna be alright

I've had yet another crazy week and instead of sharing all of my fears and stress on here I've let things play themselves out over the week. Jared will be starting a new job yet again on April 9th, his current job is reducing its workforce to ten people and the rest of the postions will be covered by new employees in the Phillipines. He had an interview today at Wayfair in Ogden and it went well and Jared feels good about going there to work. I feel good that he will have a job right after this other one ends. We've had a bunch of showings lately (another one tonight too) and I think the count is now up to 6 in total, I'm greatful that people are interested to see the inside of the home. We'll see if we get any offers here in the near future. I am now at 21 weeks in this pregnancy so its all downhill from here right? I've been feeling really great, theres just more belly to me right now. Even with all of the craziness with Jareds work outsourcing, us selling our home, and my pregnancy I've been given a nice sense of calm, that we will be taken care of and that everything will all workout because the Lord is mindful of my little families needs.

2 comments:

JeNnA said...

My goodness zjani. I sure have never met anyone like you. I think you are simply amazing! I literally don't know how you do it! But I admire you! Thanks for your example of strength! I hope you also get some offers!

Natalie said...

I'm so sorry about the job. Dang outsourcing! Keep the jobs here! Best of luck!