Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Lookin forward to 2011

2010 has been a pretty good year for us and I'm excited to make resolutions for the new year. I'll be starting classes come the 3rd of January and they are not going to be as interesting to me as last semesters were but they will knock off a bunch of general credits that I need for my associates. On the 4th of January it will be our 5 year wedding anniversary! This week I am packing and getting everything in order for our trip to Las Vegas on the 6th. I know that I am a basket case the first week or two of school so its best that I get packed before then. I plan on taking some time to get myself all dolled up for this trip :) so I'll probably throw in some low lights, and make my finger and toenails look great!
These past few weeks have been a nice break from school although it would be nicer if I had a car (it should be fixed today sometime) and then I wont be so stranded. Jared will be taking a microbiology class from Weber State this semester, we just paid for it and I really cant wait till the left over amount from Jareds Pell Grant at the ATC comes so that it will pay for it... classes and books are so expensive!
I'll post pics of our trip when we get back, everybody enjoy your new years!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Hope you guys have a blast in Vegas!

Spencer and Elissa Drake said...

Hey! i found you on Melissa's blog! your family is so cute! can't believe you have two little ones! Have fun in Vegas!