Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ah Christmas family pics













So every year its the same, Christmas picture time is a bloody battle that lasts about a half an hour, its full of cursing, crying, begging and finally bribing... no joke....and tonight was no different, although my camera has a cool feature that actually takes pictures when we are smiling all on its own! SO COOL!! Its much better than setting the camera up putting it on a ten second hold and hoping and praying that were all in position and smiling when the pictures start happening! I've been playing with piknic a free photo editing thing on the web and I've got my pictures ready for the 2nd Christmas letter we've ever done so if you want a Christmas letter this year give me your address please! e-mailing it to me is fine (zjanidame@hotmail.com) or you can just post it on here.


School is pretty much over, I have one final project due on Thursday for art, and that's not stressful its just fun for me. I'm thinking that my grades are gonna be pretty darn good... maybe all straight A's or maybe one or 2 A- we'll find out soon, I'm stoked cuz the last time I got straight A's I was in middle school..?


Tomorrow I plan on organizing my filthy unorganized house and that will be delightful, I can't find things and that makes me crazy so were gonna take care of that. Umm a couple days ago I got is a slight car accident so now I'm waiting for insurance to figure out liability and then maybe I can fix my van, its been stressing me out but I have little control at this point so I choose not to think about it.

3 comments:

Kyle, Cassie and Kids said...

Love your pics and love that feature on your camera!!! I would love a newsletter so send one my way 3781 s 5900 w hooper, ut 85315. Great job on your grades, that's Awesome!

Liv said...

I love the outtakes! I can't imagine how difficult it's going to be to do next year's photo for me.

I'm excited for you to get your grades! It's a pretty good feeling to see the results of your hard work at the end of a semester.

Bonnie said...

Good Job on the pics Zjani...very cute, and a very cute family as well!!!
Good grades are always a PLUS!! +++
;)