Thursday, November 5, 2009

some halloween pics and big choices

my sister Marijka in the Sasquatch mask, we never got the whole body suit maybe next year.
my hula girl

i look like my brother in this picture



Candy!



pumpkin carving



this is how you hold your coconut





I've got a tough decision to make and I'm having a hard time figuring out what would be best. My due date is the 28th of this month and with Makayla I had my Dr start me a week early because i was done and ready to get her here. So I have the option of being started again and I'm thinking that is probably my only option because i think that Makayla was content with living in me forever and my mom had to be started with all of her babies. The tough decision is deciding when i want this bundle of joy here, I'd like to work it around Jared's work schedule on a day that he has off so that way he doesn't have to take unpaid time off. The most ideal time would be the 19th to be started its a day that Jared has off and he also has the next day off so he could spend that time with me in the hospital, he would be missing some school though. The next week he has Thanksgiving and the next day which is his birthday off, and I'm thinking my Dr wont feel like starting me on Thanksgiving but she may be just fine with the next day. I don't care to push it to a week late because then he would have a December birthday and i think a November one is bad enough. It would just be nice if he chose to come all on his own, but I'm afraid i would be two weeks late and delivering a 9+ pound child. A dumb but i think valid reason i don't want to be started on the 19th is that new moon comes out the 20th and although i don't have tickets I'd like to see it before it comes out on video. (it'll be harder to get away with a newborn). So I'm stuck, the best route seems to be to let nature take its course and he'll get here when he gets here. Maybe i'll just schedule an induction on the 27th if he's not here yet, that way i can enjoy thanksgiving (kind of) and Jared will get a baby for his birthday :) I'll be able to see new moon between then and i wont be taking him too early. I'll keep you posted on the big day and let you know when that might be.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Hey this is megan. I laughed out loud about wanting to keep the baby inside to watch New Moon! That's so funny! and thanks about the job.

KiMbErLy~eRiN said...

i say just let him come when he comes lol unless its past your due date then do it that day. hopefully he doesn't decide to come when you are at the movies tho! hahaha my birthday is in dec and i don't think its so bad :P