Monday, February 9, 2009

Villain



I'm ready for spring, but I'm kinda excited about valentines day i need to come up with something fun and unexpected for my husband, i know we aren't planning on giving gifts but I'm sure i can come up with something heartfelt that doesn't have a price. If you have any awesome ideas feel free to leave suggestions. I went with my high school buddies for a little girls night and had lots of fun getting out of the house we went and saw Australia at the new 3 dollar theater. They thought that the villain looked like my husband which was funny so i will post a picture



only my hubby cant grow a beard or mustache as fine as the scruff that this dudes sporting and Jared doesn't have awesome red hair but perhaps he kinda looks similar.

4 comments:

Annie said...

There were some cute, cheap Valentine ideas on Studio 5. Check out this link http://studio5.ksl.com/?nid=54&sid=5493554. Hope that helps!

Ashlee said...

That looks like the exact same guy in both pictures!

Melissa said...

That is funny! Hey were is the new 3 dollar theatre? I have never heard of it.

Kevin and Cassie Cardon said...

Oh my heck he does look simillar! By the way don't you love that theater!