Friday, January 16, 2009

Jeans

This is pretty much gonna be a bragging post but informative... I went shopping with my mom and sister and we went to down east outfitters and i got 2 jean pant and one Capri all for about a 1.50 each totaling $4.81. I was in desperate need of jeans cuz most the ones i have that fit have holes in them the rest that don't have holes are too big a round on me so i was super thrilled to stock up. the last time i was there i got 3 pairs of pants for $8 but right now they are having a 50% off their Clearance so all my pants were originally 2.99 still a screaming deal. So if you are a patient shopper you can definitely find something worth not passing up there. oh ya and the really cool part is that one was once $89 and another was $79 the other didn't have the original tag but they are hot.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Let's see pictures hot mamma!

Bonnie said...

WOW...I want new jeans for that much. When I go shopping for jeans I have the hardest time cause I don't like to spend more than $30 on a pair, that's even pushing it for me. My last pair I bought were hydraulic, and I got those for $11.00, clearance of course. You seem like a great bargain shopper, totally love it!!!

Megan Passey said...

Which downeast was this at? Is it still going on? I'd love to get some new jeans!