Sunday, July 31, 2011

about nothing, and everything

So yesterday night was a horrible night and what got me past completely freaking out while I was cleaning Roy was composing what I would put on my blog in my head. It started out like hate mail and ended up more like reasonable collected anger, then I decided that I really didn't need to vent all of my frustration out because I had fake written it down and all was well. So blogging could definitely be therapy for the incredibly cheap or poor (in my case both). If you want to know an odd truth about me I have a journal that I have kept from when I was first married that I usually only write in when I am irate, on occasions it has real journal entry's but for the most part its just me writing down my bad days that I can't seem to get by. My poor posterity is gonna think I was a very upset/picked-on woman when they get a hold of it. Any way its early Monday morning (12:37) and I should be in bed but I had a nap and I'm wide eyed and bushy tailed, so I'll share my other night with you (censored and mild). Jared's math 1010 class will be over come this Saturday. He is close to being done but really not comfortably close enough, and I want to have a panic attack every time I think about it. So we "talked" some of it over yesterday and no matter what was said it was just too much for us to discuss it civilly. I'm signed up for math 1050 this coming semester and I was hoping to have Jared be my study partner in 1050 too, but that may not be. This class was a good $1300, and completely wiped out our savings :( so you may understand the freak show that was going on in my mind. I'll have to share how this week goes, all i know is that its not gonna be pretty or easy for anyone in this household. If you feel so inclined.. send us good thoughts or prayers that he gets through it, heaven knows he needs them.

3 comments:

JeNnA said...

I am the same way, I seem to only write when i am upset. Thats prolly gotta stop!
I hope everything really truly does go well this week for you guys!

Bonnie said...

Zjani I am so proud of both of you for sticking to school and getting math done. Hopefully Jared's outcome is great! I think the best place to put your thoughts are on paper...computer, either or. I am sorry you are so stressed out, we should go to lunch sometime and have a total RELAX down time.

Liv said...

math is stupid. it took me 3 semesters to pass 1050. but, the first two times i dropped out. so that didn't help.

i hope you guys survive it!