Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fashion Challenge

I would like a few new outfits for the summer and since i feel like I'm far from the fashion scene and knowing whats in style and I've developed a weird relationship with money I'm gonna be extremely creative with how i go about getting these few outfits. First off I haven't yet picked out the wardrobes i like but I'll be scanning the Internet and sites that i like to pick out a few got to have getup's. But instead of ordering or running to the nearest department store I'm gonna update what i have and then hit some thrift shops and favorite discounters for the rest. All of my looks will be modest and appropriate but hopefully very trendy and something different from my everyday jeans and a t-shirt look. I haven't come up with a price limit but I will be posting what everything cost, how and where i found it and maybe it'll stir up some creative juices for you also. Who doesn't like a challenge? FYI if you've seen something that you think would be a great summer look send me a link I'm completely open for suggestions :) (if you want to join in and find an outfit too be my guest and let me know and I'll post a link to your page also)

3 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

You should see if there is a Plato
s closet in your area. They are a gently used women's fashion store.

HNjbMY said...

U have a good blog...but
I ENJOY THE FREE DOMAIN AND FREE HOSTING!!!
Let Change you domain blog with your name.

visit here

domain-myname.co.cc

Brittney said...

Sounds like what I'm working on too. Kim's Fashion's in Clearfield is super reasonable and super fashionable. I don't even know how I got to your blog, I think it was Facebook that led me here, but I'm glad I did! :) Now we can be Facebook Friends and blogger buddies.