Sunday, May 18, 2008

Makayla





Makayla is 8 and a half months old and getting more and more mobil as the days go by! Tonight I've been spending my time baby proofing our home. She is able to crawl forward now and I am her new shadow, hopefully I can keep up with this job. Her hair is finally coming in and is a lovely shade of light brown, She has dark blue eyes and they just might stay that way only time will tell. I kinda feel like I am writing an ad for her but believe me she is not for sale! She can shake her head no but has no idea what it means yet, we get a kick out of asking her random questions. She is my baby alive, (remember those?) in other words she is my doll and I love dressing her up and showing her off. Most of the time she has more style and looks better than I do. Being a mom is the best job ever and I love every minute of it. Here is some recent pics...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.