Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Where are you bright side?

The bright side of today is that I got a warning from the cop who pulled me over. I could have gotten a $1,300 ticket for being late on my registration, but instead I got a "get it done within a week" warning. Lucky us, we have both cars due for registration the same month of July. I tried having Jared get his car done the other day but Jiffy Lube was booked for the night so it didn't get done. I on the other hand will have to get two new tires put on the van in order to pass safety inspection and get the darn thing registered so a MILLION dollars later (actually closer to $500, but that's still too much when your freaking destitute) I will be driving my car legally. So you kind of see why I have been putting it off? I'm just waiting for my money tree to really start growing... wait I can't afford one of those. Tonight I thought, hey I could just cry a bunch and sleep pretty good, or I can maybe blog about how crappy it is to have to register a car every year and save me a runny nose. Tomorrow I get to take 3 small children to sit in two different tiny smelly waiting rooms, I definitely wont be the object of envy. Then I am going to have to work for my mom for the rest of my freaking life to get the bill paid off, cars freaking suck. HAPPY HUMP DAY

No comments: