Monday, July 19, 2010

At an impass

I like to take the path of least resistance and I hate to step on anyone's toes, and just like i hate being committed to someone elses schedule I know that others would hate being committed to mine. So for this reason i think I'm gonna drop the only fun class I've ever signed up for because it requires me to find someone to watch my cute kids, but as cute as my kids are they are also almost 3 and 8 months old and they need attention and someone who wants to watch them. It'll be nice when Jared is able to be home with them and I can have more freedom with my school schedule but I think for now I'd better choose something online to replace the drawing I class. I'm not posting this for volunteers I'm just posting this to get some of my feelings out :( But hey what mom hasn't made sacrifices? Thanks for letting me be a boob.

No comments: