Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy Easter To Me

see this little beauty... she is my ticket to freedom! I just bought her with our awesome tax return. If any of you are in the market for a double jogging stroller this one was $125 with free shipping at amazon.com, this is by far the cheapest jogger i could find but its made by Columbia and it looks nice so i think it will hold up :) it is originally $316 so I'm kinda stoked. I'm gonna get some big muscles pushing this baby whale around, i think i will have to name her Shamoo. I'm so elated to finally be able to run whenever i please, there wont be another good day that will pass me by without a run!

5 comments:

AMIT said...

Happy Easter to you.

home based data entry

Bonnie said...

YAY...HAPPY EASTER!!!
Man your legs are going to be pumped pushing those kiddos in that monster :)
Looks like you are going to have too much fun with that! Good for you!
I would love to hit a 5k with ya...even though you would leave me in the dust cause I am not the best...yet!!!

Liv said...

Sweet!

I'm getting new windows with my tax return. Almost as exciting :)

Annie said...

I need to look into getting one of these. You'll have to let me know how you like it once you get it.
My little guy is about the same age as yours, I think. He'll be four months on the 24th.

Melissa said...

That is awesome! I can't wait to get a double stroller. I want one like that! Someday right! Enjoy!